Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dancing with Sophia

Hello everyone who might read this blog besides me. :)  Sophia is going to be two years old in like 4 days.  I can’t believe it.  My little itty bitty baby is 2!!!!  She is sweet, stubborn, playful, loud, loving, opinionated, and funny.  She does the greatest “lips face”!

DSC05185 She has had kind of a rough year with her broken leg, new sister and a couple of run ins with a nasty stomach bug (without being to graphic) but she is really starting to shine!  She is finally starting to really talk (with words) and she has that “NO” word down.  She loves to eat fruit and pasta, just like Bella.  She likes to dress up now with big sister Bella.  She really likes to dance around the living room with Bella and Mommy.  She loves to read books.  I often find her sitting by herself just looking at her books.

DSC04577She is a very special girl and I am so lucky to be her Mommy.  Here is one of my Favorite pages from her ScrapBook.

Rain_03_Sophia_0509  This page was made using the Dance in the Rain II kit by Dancing Princess Designs.  Available HERE.

1 comment:

elenasworld said...

How Sweet!
This is a favorite page of mine too -- it caught my eye in the gallery right away

Happy Belated Birthday Sophia!